My boyfriend dumped me !?

But i have been talking to this guy i used to hook up with before my boyfriend i need to bounce back but i feel guilty talking to this guy or talking 'sexually' with this guy. Should i feel guilty or for once should i do what i want.?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I personally think..you should sit down somewhere and heal yourself..I mean a promiscious female would say...F him girl and have sex with the next..but a woman will tell you to get in tuned with yourself..cause really!!the dude your hooking up with only wants to wet your vagina up and thats it!!!!why!waste your time..when you can go to the adult bookstore and have a sidekick in your drawer at all times...lol...seriously!!!I wouldnt do it....cause clearly your not over your ex..and if you do that and it gets back to him...hmmm..just think about it!!!

• 5 years ago

Source(s): Powerful Ex Back Tips - http://exback.oruty.com/?AMpy
  • 7 years ago

You shouldn't feel guilty because your ex dumped you first. Talk 'sexually' with him if you want, and even use him as a rebound if needed.

• 7 years ago

You shouldn't talk to anyone unless your over your boyfriend because then your just using him! Give it some time before you try to date someone else. If you really like this guy, then just go for it!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Your boyfriend dumped you, if he isn't trying to get you back well you can move on and meet up with this other guy.

• 7 years ago

Don't take advantage of another dude just for sex. It just wouldn't be right to use a dude like that. If you actually like him and want to rekindle a relationship, I'm 100% behind you.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Do what's fun, there's enough boring and depress junk going around. Just be safe:)

• 7 years ago

Have fun, enjoy and be safe lol

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

be a ***** and do what you one"for once".

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

ALWAYS do what you want. period

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.