My boyfriend dumped me !?

But i have been talking to this guy i used to hook up with before my boyfriend i need to bounce back but i feel guilty talking to this guy or talking 'sexually' with this guy. Should i feel guilty or for once should i do what i want.?

Favorite Answer

I personally think..you should sit down somewhere and heal yourself..I mean a promiscious female would say...F him girl and have sex with the next..but a woman will tell you to get in tuned with yourself..cause really!!the dude your hooking up with only wants to wet your vagina up and thats it!!!!why!waste your time..when you can go to the adult bookstore and have a sidekick in your drawer at all times...lol...seriously!!!I wouldnt do it....cause clearly your not over your ex..and if you do that and it gets back to him...hmmm..just think about it!!!

1

Source(s): Powerful Ex Back Tips - http://exback.oruty.com/?AMpy

You shouldn't feel guilty because your ex dumped you first. Talk 'sexually' with him if you want, and even use him as a rebound if needed.

You shouldn't talk to anyone unless your over your boyfriend because then your just using him! Give it some time before you try to date someone else. If you really like this guy, then just go for it!

Your boyfriend dumped you, if he isn't trying to get you back well you can move on and meet up with this other guy.

Don't take advantage of another dude just for sex. It just wouldn't be right to use a dude like that. If you actually like him and want to rekindle a relationship, I'm 100% behind you.

Do what's fun, there's enough boring and depress junk going around. Just be safe:)

Have fun, enjoy and be safe lol

be a ***** and do what you one"for once".

ALWAYS do what you want. period