Is the Nexus 4 A really good phone?

OKay, so I just got a Nexus 4 today on a 2 year contract with Fido for $50 a month, i don't have the phone yet, i have to pick it up in 2 days because we needed to fill out another credit check thing so yeah, anyway does anyone have any experience with it? does it lag? how good is it compared to Samsung galaxy ace 1 (my previous phone) The lady who sold it to me said it's better than the iPhone 4! So does anybody have info about how fast it works..? does it play good quality YouTube videos, does it run very nicely on games such as temple run/ subway surf? Was this phone worth $300? :) Thanks in advance!

Favorite Answer

The Nexus 4 (In my opinion) is the best smartphone to date. It is very snappy, and has no bloatware pre-installed. It has 8 times the amount of RAM as the Samsung Galaxy Ace, and has a quad core 1.5 ghz processor, compared to a .8 ghz single core processor on the Galaxy Ace. It runs all apps very well. However you bought the phone for $300, and the price was dropped to $199. The Nexus 4 is also better than the iPhone 5S also.

Its the best phone you'll ever have. No lag whatsoever, fast as hell, plays HD YouTube, best styling and quality, and its always the most current version of Android..

Its better than any iPhone, including the new 5S.

Source(s): Nexus 4 owner
  • Sam

Dont ever go by what a salesman tells you though, they are paid to promote their highest profit margin phones at all the carrier stores regardless of what they really think.