Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

Did you know that Alabama is a major player in the space industry?

Huntsville, Alabama has the highest concentration of PhDs in the nation. And it's all thanks to a kidnapped Nazi scientist by the name of Werner von Braun. :)

Update:

*physics

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I have met a disproportionate number of space cadets from Alabama now that you mention it!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yay l hope the former nazi scientists send a whole jew community in mars as a way to atone for what happened at the yestercentury, yay there will be reconciliation and so much Fun! =)

• 7 years ago

Every one knows the space industry is in Florida with NASA and not Huntsville, Alabama

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

To be perfectly fair, the USA said, "OK, come with us, we'll give you prestige, power, and all the money you need to do your experiments. Choice number 2 is with the Russians over there. Or you can strike out on your own and see if the Jews feel forgiving..."

That isn't QUITE the same thing as kidnapping.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Alabama is major player in space industry

• 7 years ago

That is an interesting bit of info. However, I am very sure that the Nazi scientists who came over here were here willingly. It beat the hell out of staying in Europe and getting convicted for war crimes.

• 7 years ago

Tom Lehrer wrote the definitive von Braun biography. One minute and 43 seconds of genius.

"Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down?"

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I know that America took in the Nazi scientists after WWII.

• Not if you count the high numbers of fundies in Alabama against spending money on space exploration.

• 7 years ago

If I lived in Alabama I'd want to get the hell off the planet too

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.