Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

Did you know that Alabama is a major player in the space industry?

Huntsville, Alabama has the highest concentration of PhDs in the nation. And it's all thanks to a kidnapped Nazi scientist by the name of Werner von Braun. :)

*physics

Favorite Answer

I have met a disproportionate number of space cadets from Alabama now that you mention it!

Yay l hope the former nazi scientists send a whole jew community in mars as a way to atone for what happened at the yestercentury, yay there will be reconciliation and so much Fun! =)

Every one knows the space industry is in Florida with NASA and not Huntsville, Alabama

To be perfectly fair, the USA said, "OK, come with us, we'll give you prestige, power, and all the money you need to do your experiments. Choice number 2 is with the Russians over there. Or you can strike out on your own and see if the Jews feel forgiving..."

That isn't QUITE the same thing as kidnapping.

Alabama is major player in space industry

That is an interesting bit of info. However, I am very sure that the Nazi scientists who came over here were here willingly. It beat the hell out of staying in Europe and getting convicted for war crimes.

Tom Lehrer wrote the definitive von Braun biography. One minute and 43 seconds of genius.

"Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down?"

I know that America took in the Nazi scientists after WWII.

• Not if you count the high numbers of fundies in Alabama against spending money on space exploration.

If I lived in Alabama I'd want to get the hell off the planet too