?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Who's your favourite character from Smallville?

Favorite Answer

Lois, she says some funny things that make me laugh sometimes.

"Guess i'm a sucker for stray dogs and naked men. . . . Okay, that didn't come out right"

"Crusade Lois Lane: It's funny, I never thought she'd fall for the farm boy type. Martha Kent: Trust me, that can happen to the best of us. Lois Lane: Not me. Give me a nerd with glasses any day of the week. Martha Kent: Clark has many sides. Lois Lane: Yeah, I've seen several of them already"

"Well, he's annoying and I can't seem to get within ten feet of him without getting sick. I think we should call him Clarky"

Clark Kent, of course. I actually used to watch every Smallville episode until it ended.

Flash(Bart Allen) was also my favorite character on the show, even though he only appeared in 2 episodes.

Hm I like Chloe. She's smart, bubbly, and she's not selfish. She like Clark Kent but she let Lana get her way. Plus, I think she was a real good friend to Clark Kent. Always supporting him and never letting her feelings get in the way of their friendship.

Oh , and I like Lex Luthor too. The misinterpreted, depressed, intelligent rich handsome mysterious OK I stop here LOL which makes us ladies want to save him from his misery.

• Lucy

Clark Kent / Tom Welling is just so good looking! There was something quite sexy about Lex Luther too lol.

Tom Welling <3 :)

I've only watched season 1, so I don't have a big variety to choose from.

But, it'll probably be Impulse, once I get to whatever season he's in.

Clark Kent :)

clark kent