Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

Are people still looking past the Miami Dolphins and seriously think The Patriots will win the AFC EAST again?

Why do such a silly thing?

Favorite Answer

do you have the Heat and Dolphins mixed up?

• NY2798

The Dolphins have had a walk of a schedule and barely beat the two decent teams on it. Yes, the Patriots will win the AFC East again, the Dolphins might be able to get a WC, MIGHT. This is coming from a Giants fan too

• I'm looking forward to seeing The Undefeated Dolphins vs. The Undefeated Saints next Monday.

I'm a Dolphins fan, and the Patriots are the team to beat in the East until we prove otherwise.

@NYG2798 the dolphins played the colts and the falcons 2 playoff teams , the pats played the jets , bills and Tampa bay how much easier could that be and they almost lost the 1st 2 lol ,

if the dolphins beat the saints monday they will win the AFC East if not they might still have a chance depending on some other games and how well the pats do and all but the pats are going to lose to the falcons sunday and they have lost all there good WRs and front line so the dolphisn have a very good chance of winning the AFC east

The Pats will win the East. Miami might be able to sneak in as a wild card.

I am. If Dolphins beat the Saints in the Superdome I'll consider them legit and break my tv.

Can't tell if this is a troll or you're that big a retard?

Miami's offense and defense both ranked in the top 20

• Amanda

I think the Dolphins will fall to the Saints next week. I'd bet money on it.