Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

Are people still looking past the Miami Dolphins and seriously think The Patriots will win the AFC EAST again?

Why do such a silly thing?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

do you have the Heat and Dolphins mixed up?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • NY2798
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

The Dolphins have had a walk of a schedule and barely beat the two decent teams on it. Yes, the Patriots will win the AFC East again, the Dolphins might be able to get a WC, MIGHT. This is coming from a Giants fan too

• I'm looking forward to seeing The Undefeated Dolphins vs. The Undefeated Saints next Monday.

• 7 years ago

I'm a Dolphins fan, and the Patriots are the team to beat in the East until we prove otherwise.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

@NYG2798 the dolphins played the colts and the falcons 2 playoff teams , the pats played the jets , bills and Tampa bay how much easier could that be and they almost lost the 1st 2 lol ,

if the dolphins beat the saints monday they will win the AFC East if not they might still have a chance depending on some other games and how well the pats do and all but the pats are going to lose to the falcons sunday and they have lost all there good WRs and front line so the dolphisn have a very good chance of winning the AFC east

• 7 years ago

The Pats will win the East. Miami might be able to sneak in as a wild card.

• 7 years ago

I am. If Dolphins beat the Saints in the Superdome I'll consider them legit and break my tv.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Can't tell if this is a troll or you're that big a retard?

Miami's offense and defense both ranked in the top 20

• Amanda
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

I think the Dolphins will fall to the Saints next week. I'd bet money on it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.