Who should be in the Red Sox' postseason pitching rotation?

In my opinion, it should be --- Doubront, Buchholz, Peavy, Lester --- anyone else sharing my opinion?

Favorite Answer

Doubront, Buchholz, Peavy, Lester. I would also like to see lacky if he can perform better. We really gotta pitch on point and well in this post season if we want to make it past the ALDS. Hopefully we make it past and if we do we will probably wind up playing the tigers in the ALCS.

I gotta admit though ever since last season when they started the whole 2 WC team thing I don't like it because it takes the intensity of the playoffs away. I wanna feel that intensity I wanna see the teams work for their spot especially my red sox!

It WILL be a four man rotation in the postseason and will probably go something like Lester, Buchholz, Peavy, and Lackey. Doubront hasn't been nearly as good as the others listed to warrant a starting postseason rotation spot and if you think so.... You probably should pay more attention to the Red Sox

Source(s): Boston Red Sox fan

They will probably do a 4 man rotation. My guess is Lester will start game 1, then Buchholz, Lackey, Peavy. Putting Doubront in the 'pen to join Dempster

• I think Buchholz, Lester and Peavy with Doubront coming in on a relief role

Buchholz, Lester and Peavy in that order

Lester, Buckholtz, Lackey/Peavy depending on the matchup and how much rest is available.