What are some cool fish for a tank?

I have a 29 gallon fresh water auquarium i want some COLORFUL AND ACTIVE fish and fairly cheap and peacfulm

Angelfish, larger tetras, a shoal of yoyo loaches, and maybe a leopard ctenopoma (google them, they are really cool. They look like bass) Angelfish and ctenopomas are aggressive, but will get along together. The loaches won't bother anyone, but the tetras may be picked on and this is why you need bigger ones because smaller ones like neons will be eaten by angels or the ctenopoma. Or you could go with a few small cichlids, like rams. I personally like oddball fish, so if you want mollies and guppies you can do that too.

Source(s): Own a 36 gal with 2 angels, 1 ctenopoma, 2 yoyo loaches, 5 serpae tetras, 1 leopard plecostomus, and an amazon pufferfish.

Tetras or Rasboras

Corys ottos or Khuli Loaches for the botton .

A Center piece like a Krib a Gourami or a Ram

• Erin

Glofish. Tetras. Angelfish like to swim near the front of the tank. And one male betta. Molly's and guppies are also great fish for a community tank.

• I love pearl gouramies, personality. I also love my male betta - he adds color that most other fish don't have. Also, platies have a variety of colors - green, blue, red, orange, yellow, ect.

fancy guppies,neon tetras,cardinal tetras and a blue ram or two.say 5 FGs 6 NTs/CTs...