ATF "lost" 2.1 million cartons of cigarettes it confiscated in sting operations, last 7 years?

Please don't tell me there is corruption in agencies of the Executive Branch of USA Federal government.

That couldn't happen could it?

What will the Captain of The Ship of State (Obama) say about this?

As Captain he is responsible, right?

Let me guess: The Justice Dept will investigate for a year until this falls off the news and then the perpetrators will retire on your dime? Just like the IRS lady just did?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

Looks like they were lost on Bush's watch and then the theft was found on Obama's watch.

• 6 years ago

Well, why should our upright Department of "Justice" care about some cigarettes when they don't care about hundreds of guns now in Mexico killing people? Or our citizens being harassed because Obama doesn't like their politics? Or our ambassadors' being abandoned to murder because they discovered something shady going on in Libya? Or--well, let's see--my memory fails me because of all the Obama centered scandals going on in DC right now. But you get the idea.

• Golfer
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

They looked for all the cigarettes but the evidence went up in smoke.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Well the CIA ships in cocaine to the United States. You tell me if there is corruption.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • wrfine
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Wanna buy a carton of Cigarettes???

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

You tell us who the POTUS was 7 years ago Skippy.

• Jack
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

Big whoop....cigs....come on get real who gives a F@CK about cigs, we are not exactly talking about crack! Wait that is right, liberals think crack is fine just not tobaco!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

It is OK they smoked them so the public will not get cancer, Obama will call them all heroes.

Source(s): OBAMA SO LOVED THE POOR HE CREATED MILLIONS MORE!!!!!!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.