Dreaming of two full moons and weird solar activity in general?

I had a dream that I was with my friends and when I went outside, I saw two full moons. They were slightly different in face, but I felt like it was the same moon - like I was seeing double. They were the same size. As I looked closer, I noticed that one had more craters. I could see them very clearly.

My friend said, "Hey, is it just me, or are there...?"

"Two moons." I responded. I felt a little relieved that I wasn't the only one to notice.

Other objects, larger than the moon, started to appear in the sky, but I thought they were more moons. They were less clear, almost translucent, and massive. Then, another full moon appeared. bigger than the other two, and seemed to overlap everything a bit.

I was in awe, and I watched as the largest moon started to fade away from the bottom up, as though something was covering it. When it vanished, so did all of the other anomalies, including the second moon.

I said to my friends excitedly, "Oh! That must have been the lunar eclipse I heard about! I heard one was coming!" and then explained the other things in the sky must have been projections of space stations. Then I woke up.

*Note: I have seen both lunar and solar eclipses before, so I think my subconscious was just "explaining away" the weirdness. In my dream at this point, I was feeling relieved that I could understand the situation, but knew I was making assumptions.

Favorite Answer

This is what http://dreammoods.com/ has to say about moon and eclipse:

Moon

To�see the moon in your dream represents some hidden, mysterious aspect of yourself. It is often associated with the feminine mystique and intuition. Alternatively, the moon signifies your changing moods.

To see the eclipse of the moon in your dream signifies that your feminine side is being overshadowed.�Or it may mean that some hidden aspect of yourself is coming to the surface.

To see the crescent moon in your dream indicates cyclic changes, renewal, and movement. You are progressing smoothly toward your life path. A full moon signifies completion and wholeness, while a new moon symbolizes new beginnings.

To dream that you jump and touch the moon refers to your ambition. When it comes to your goals and aspirations, you aim high. You can do anything if you set your mind to it.

Eclipse

To dream of an eclipse of the sun indicates self-doubt and fears of not achieving your goals. You feel you are being overshadowed and are underestimating your abilities. Your level of confidence is fading or lost. You may be undergoing some difficult times and unable to remain optimistic.

To dream that the eclipse has passed symbolizes new light and knowledge. You need to look at a problem from a different perspective.

You will have to figure out the rest but I feel this site helps figure out symbols in dreams.