My headphones broke off in my phone (´∩`。)?

I've tried everything and they're just shoved so far down at this point that I don't know what to do. I've tried superglue and a stick, we tried tweezers when it was out far enough to grasp (they're definitely not anymore.) We tried e6000 glue and a stick. It's wedged in so far that I don't think a magnet you could find would pull it out without wrecking the phone along with it. Nothing is working. It's gotten to the point where the entire headphone port is clogged with glue debris and flakes and I'm just really stressing out because I've only has this phone for a few weeks and we're already looking at having to replace the headphone port which no one in my family knows how to do. That means we'd have to pay someone to do it. That isn't really a problem per say, but it's a pain in the ***. I'd love to know if there's a stronger glue that I could try or something I could do. I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace II e by the way, and you should know that the entire headphone isn't broken off, just the last bit of it, past the second little black line on the metal part that plugs into the phone. (Does that make sense to someone who isn't seeing it? Whatever.) Anyway, I'm only 15 and I'm not buying myself a new phone if we can't get this fixed and neither is my dad sooooo I would love to know how to fix it, if there is a way. Thank you!!!(人´∀`*)

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Local repair shop.

they will have the tools to open it up.

Should only cost you *your dad* about $30.

Ask for a quote first.

5min job for them.

Thanks

Dindemic

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.