Why did Allah created insect? Like Cockroaches, Spider, Mosquito, Moths, Etc Unnecessary Like them!?

Also you can answer Regarding Hadith, or Also from your Mind! :)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Did you know that these small creatures are one of the most important architects of the ecological balance in nature?

The remarkable features of insects are being discovered on an almost daily basis by scientists, proving that insects are amazing examples of creation. There are such intricate balances in the creation of each of these creatures, that the infinite power of All-mighty Allah, and the fine details, variety and infinite wisdom with which He creates, are clearly seen in these miraculous creatures. In the creation of the insects, Our Lord, Allah displays His infinite superior knowledge and wisdom just as He does in everything else. In one verse of the Qur'an it is stated as follows:

“Allah is not ashamed to make an example of a gnat or of an even smaller thing. As for those who have faith, they know it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who are disbelievers, they say, ‘What does Allah mean by this example?’ He misguides many by it and guides many by it. But He only misguides the deviators.” (Surat al-Baqara, 26)

All-mighty Allah created some insects with some very formidable qualities despite their small sizes. Some of these qualities are so dangerous they can hurt or even kill human beings. This, of course, helps us humans understand our weakness better. This is only a tiny insect but it can kill a person or destroy crops. All-mighty Allah explains this fact in this following verse:

“Mankind! an example has been made, so listen to it carefully. Those whom you call upon besides Allah are not even able to create a single fly, even if they were to join together to do it. And if a fly steals something from them, they cannot get it back. How feeble are both the seeker and the sought!.” (Surat al-Hajj, 73)

Eyes with the most number of lenses:

• The dragonfly's eyes have more than 30,000 lenses

• House flies (Musca domestica) have more than 4,000 lenses.

Insects with the highest sensitivity in tasting:

The red admiral beetle (Vanessa atalanta Linnaeus) and the American Painted Lady butterfly (Vanessa cardui Linnaeus) can distinguish flavors 200 times better than human tongue.

Through the Qur'an, our All-mighty Lord calls on us to examine and see the ‘miracles’ in nature,. because everything in nature, living or non-living, has been adorned with signs showing that they were created and demonstrate the power, knowledge and artistry of their Creator. As humans, we are responsible for seeing these signs and coming to know Allah. Just like the rest of the universe, beetles, moths, spiders, caterpillars, and many other creatures both great and small, some so tiny we can't even see them are all equipped with miraculous qualities that demonstrate the Infinite wisdom of our Lord and therefore need to be reflected upon. In one verse of the Qur'an, it is stated as follows:

“In the heavens and earth there are certainly Signs for the believers . And in your creation and all the creatures He has spread about there are Signs for people with certainty (Al-Jathiyya, 3-4)

http://harunyahya.com/en/Daily-Comments/42956/inse...

• mind
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

" Unnecessary Like them!?"

I will make you regret what you say:

A few months ago, I realized that there is a small spider at the corner of my toilet, I wanted to expel it from there but I realized that it catches small flies that come into through air vent. It really helped, it cathes all these flies, and I pay special attention not to harm it when ı wash the toilet with water and chemicals.

All have a purpose.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

He created insect to bite you.

• 7 years ago

Every creature has a purpose in scheme of things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Your imaginary friend created nothing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.