What is the name of that romantic asian drama? (More detail below.)?

I don't remember if it's Korean or not but I do remember the story.

The boy's father died and left behind the boat repair shop he had to his family which the boy tried to run. He had his mother and a younger brother. The boy had two good friends and her liked to fish.

The girl was rich and her father owned a jewelry store.

The two met when first when the boy and his friends drop ed the fish they caught on her and her friends... I think.

But later they officially met at a rich people party which the boys snick in to.

At the party the boy and girl was talking but then like a fire cracker or something went off and it started heading to her and in the end the two fell into the pool.

Then a lot of different things happened like at one point the boys mother black mailed the girls father into giving her money by threatening to tell the media his daughter was dating a poor boy.

One of the poor boys friends got with the rich girls friends but that didn't end up working out.

There was a part where the boy and girl and there friends when to the fair and the boy won a glowe rubber ball prize for the girl and then they used it to 'talk to each other' from there rooms. She was in a high up building and she would make the ball light up and he would flash a flash light back.

But something happened and they split up.

Then a few years later the friends had separated and the girl was getting marred but then she met up with the boy again.

I remember the ending pretty well.

She was heeding off to live on her own so she caught a bus out of the city. But then the boy ran after the bus, she noticed him and got off the bus. Love confession. Then they relies her luggage was still on the bus that was driving away and that's where it ended.

PLEAS!!!!! If any of this jogs your memory I really want to know that name cuz my mom and I really wanna watch it. Thank you!!!

• no one
    Favorite Answer

That's the Japanese drama Tatta hitotsu no koi.

The setting is in Yokohama, a modern port city known for its romantic atmosphere. Hiroto Kanzaki (Kazuya Kamenashi) works hard every day and night for the survival of a small ship repair factory (inherited from his father) as well as the survival of his mother and younger brother, who are suffering from health problems. Living such an underprivileged life, Hiroto has forgotten how to smile. In contrast to him, Nao (Haruka Ayase) is the daughter of a popular jewelry shop owner in a fashionable street in Yokohama. She attends a prestigious exclusive women's college and grew up cheerful and blessed with affluent love. From the moment Hiroto meets her, his closed mind slowly opens up to Nao, who is so innocent that she utters whatever she thinks. Their three close friends, who are also 20 year old's, play an important role in their developing relationship.