Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 6 years ago

Who will win Dodgers vs Cardinals?

IDK, I'm just very impressed by both these two teams. It looks like both their offenses and defense came to play hard. I didn't get that feeling with Pirates or Braves. It just looked like Dodgers and Cardinals want it more.

Best Answer

Wow were still in the NLDS....but I'm a Cardinal fan so I say "It's in the Cards"

Too early to tell. Im rooting for the Pirates in that series. A Pirates vs Dodgers will be more interesting. Two teams battling to return to the world series after years of struggle.

Dodgers.

• D07

too early to tell. Im rooting for the Pirates in that series. A Pirates vs Dodgers will be more interesting. Two teams battling to return to the world series after years of struggle.

• AGM

Cardinals

1. The division series is far from over. While these two teams have a very good chance to meet, it is far from certain.

2. Assuming they do meet, I would have to give my edge to the Cardinals. I think it would be a tight series, perhaps going a full seven games, but I feel the Cards are slightly better. Better offense, at least comparable pitching.

i'm betting on the dodgers, they have been my team since I was 16. but then i am prejudiced. we both moved to California in the late 50s early 60s

Dodgers because it seems like they want it more.

By the way I am a Red Sox fan.

I'll go with the Dodgers.

Cardinals they have more speed and power.