Should i feel proud of myself?

Last Saturday i weighted myself i was 286 (i know im fat you don't have to tell me) Today i weighted myself and i was 283 it was at the gym ik people move them and it was at a different time but i feel proud should feel proud though

• Bdb37
    Favorite Answer

you should feel VERY proud with your decision to take action for the sake of your health

but I don't recommend becoming a slave to the scale because water weight comes and goes more easily than fat. you can be easily discouraged by that.

building muscle is the best and fastest way to burn fat.

also the timing of meals is at least TWICE as important as the amount of food (within reason)

breakfast kick starts your metabolic process each day

frontloading your calories to the early part of the day when you know you will burn them is a better strategy than starving yourself for a big dinner after all the activity is done.

making yourself wait for food puts your body in fat reserve mode. so that everything you eat turns immediately to fat.

not letting yourself get too hungry is part of the balance you want.

eating something that is really satisfying in flavor but small, before a workout, is going to give you a short boost.

that will get you started but once you burn through that small number of calories your body will be forced to convert body fat for the rest.

chewing food is also the right advice because it takes up time and that's all it needs to do

the body brain connection for hunger is very slow

20 minutes from the time your stomach is full before your mind realizes it.

that's why several small courses is much more satisfying than one large plateful

I could scarf down a pizza in less than 20 minutes but I wont feel the full effect of the bloating until 20 minutes after the last piece went down.

you need to look at recommended serving sizes and have faith that they will be enough.

veggies are the best strategy because they fill you up with the fewest calories. and you need 8 servings a day anyway.

best value is a NUTRIBULLET blender and drink all or most of your fruit in smoothies.

not a juicer.....it keeps all the fiber and nutrients in the drink

prevents cancer too

Source(s): George Brown College diploma in food preparation and nutrition http://www.nutribullet.com/ used as directed (do not overfill) its awesome

Not quite yet, and I say this because I too am fat, and as soon as I think I've lost a little weight I go right back up and some times heavier and then I get depressed. It's hard but, if your have committed to eating a diet to have a better life style and you've joined weight watchers and you have decided to get off this so called weight roller coaster ride. Then I suggest you toss away the scale, and walk around a nature trail, and throw out all the food that is slowly killing you, and do what you aim to do, Live happy, live healthy, live long, and Don't worry about what others think about what they THINK you should look like. Join a social club and get out of the rut you are in You will feel proud that you reached your goals changed your world and are living your life Keep up the good work.

Good for sweetie! You should definitely be proud of yourself! Try to keep up the good work doing exercise in and out of the gym. And try to keep yourself on a good diet. And try to set a weekly goal of how many pounds you want to lose each week. It will be a long and hard journey but, if you want it bad enough you will get there!! Good luck!

Of course. :) It's a step forward in the right direction!

If you are proud of it, I am sure it would motivate you more to keep going, to keep trying to lose weight. :)

Heck, it even motivated me a bit to try to lose some weight as well so to that, thank you for inspiring me.

Best of luck on your journey in getting healthier! :)

Actually, you should feel proud. It may seem like a small amount, but it's really hard to lose weight. (especially if your body is used to being that weight) Congrats!

It's a step in the right direction, that's always worth something.

If that's 3kg yes u should its an achevement all achivements nomater if they seam small are a start to a bigger one.

Source(s): I was once 106kg now I am 92kg

You should feel extremely proud. Keep kicking ***.