Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

Grade the trade: NFL Fantasy - Who is more valuable, Eric Decker, or Andre Johnson?

I'm primarily interested in getting Thomas because I'm a Saints fan, but I think he's a decent bye week or flex option. Decker is clearly valuable as a part of the best offense in football, but Andre Johnson is the best weapon for Houston and one of Schaub's favorite targets.

Giving:

Eric Decker (WR)

Michael Floyd (WR)

Getting:

Pierre Thomas (RB)

Andre Johnson (WR)

Thanks in advance. I'd love to hear your reasoning in addition to your grade if you have time.

Favorite Answer

This is a very tough one. With shaub not playing as well as he is, and arian foster proving he is a great weapon based on the 171 yards he had against the best defense in the nfl, the seahawks. I think foster will be getting most of the attention in houston causing johnsons workload to diminish. But on the flipside, decker is on a team with 2 other great WRs and 1 very big and very fast TE. That means decker will be inconsistent. I would go with johnson in terms of consistency, but decker will have bigger games than johnson.

If u dont mind, please take a minute to answer my Q. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131005173446AAVUV6z

• RayRay

I like what your getting more than what your giving,

Floyd hasn't been much of a factor. and Thomas is a good depth rb that you know plays and will get some pts in a pinch.

Andre Johnson is the #1 in Houston and Decker is # 3 in Denver. True that is still very good due to Manning but Johnson is the goto guy in Houston,

Go for it

i think ur going to loose in this deal because sproles is taking over i rate them from best to worst decker johnson thomas floyd

but try out this sight u might like it alot they are matching up to $200 for first depositors

https://www.draftkings.com/r/fyoda21

I think it is an even trade