Manny asked in SportsBaseball · 7 years ago

has it been better red sox offense or poor rays pitching??

giving up that many runs has gotta be poor rays pitching. they gotta realize how good that team is. we'll see what they do game 3.

Favorite Answer

The Red Sox are just a better team, plain and simple. They won 12 of 19 from the Rays during the regular season, finished 5 1/2 games ahead of them in the AL East, and have now won two more.

• Rick

The Red Sox are displaying total dominance. This from a gentically superior team with genetically superior fans. The baseball Gods have obviously blessed the Sox and Red Sox Nation. Tampa is reeling from the effects of Boston Strong baseball. It's not poor pitching. It's ordained destiny. Annihilation is near. Lord it feels good to be a gloating Boston fan. How do lesser fans live with themselves?!!! Poor genes is a terrible affliction. Heh heh heh heh.

I've been thinkiing for awhile now that the Red Sox are beginning to look like the Yankees use to be. I think they will be the next Yankees. Their wins, their confidence, their coc*yness, all of that. It's their offense right now, I think.

That's ok though, they've lived in the shadow of the yankees for a long time.

I'm still rootin' for Tampa but I do like the Red Sox

Actually it's poor Rays defense.

• ?

It can change too, the Rays DO come from behind quite often, very resilient team.