D07
D07 asked in SportsBaseball · 7 years ago

NLDS: Braves 6-12 Dodgers and Cardinals 3-5 Pirates final score?

Dodgers swing the bats good today. Especially by Uribe, Ramirez, and Puig. Both starting pitchers didn't last long today which surprised me. Dodgers approach playing at home to take game 2 and i hope they take game 3 to clinch to the NLCS. In other hand, Pirates vs Cardinals was an intense game and in the end Alvarez pulled through with a single to give the pirates the lead.

Thoughts?

My prediction since August is coming true. Pirates vs Dodgers in NLCS!. Hope both teams can take game 4 and reach NLCS.

Favorite Answer

puig is def the spark. he's gotta do what he does every game. and oh boy a pirates v dodgers nlcs will be a good one. big time challenge for the dodgers.

I would like the Cardinals to win because that is my chosen team but if Pirates do win today. I hope they take WS also. I have always been a fan of the Pirates even though their team was bad. They had a lot of heart. They are proving it this season. Even if they don't win. I congratulate them to the fullest.