Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsMy Yahoo · 7 years ago

How much money should a 14 year old girl have?

Okay so I'm 14 and I have about 2700 in the bank. Is this a good amount. How much should I have by the time I'm 15, 16, 17 and so on. No stupid answers please. Thanks in advance!!

Favorite Answer

Okay first of all you should NEVER say yhe amount in your bank in public but since your just a little 14 year ild i guess you wouldnt know ( even tho you should know that by now ) 2nd of all it really depends on your jib some 14 year ild dont have any jobs and if you deposit your money in investments

pending on what you want to do with it buy a car, house you are going to need to save some more if it for education then try to get scholarships or grants (stay away from loans if it can be helped) if its just for personal use say you want to go buy some cloths or something at a mall then you have over enough but saving is a good idea never know when you may need it on a rainy day

whatever money you save is great.