So Cena will win the WHC?

Actually happy on this one. Cena is better than ADR.

Favorite Answer

The Golden Shovel strikes again!

• Well, it doesn't necessarily mean he'll win just by putting him in that match. It was an unfounded decision based simply on the fact that he's John Cena and nothing else. Hopefully either ADR wins, or if Cena wins, Sandow cashes in on him right after.

You see that Sandow has to cash in the money in the bank sometime and he can't cash it in on Del rio as he is a heel and del rio is a heel also. What the wwe is trying to do is to let John Cena win the title then Sandow can now cash in this MITB on Cena when he is tired and Boom!, Sandow"s the new champion and Everyone's happy....at least it's not John cena

I think he will be a better champion than ADR. Don't forget about Sandow either.

I hope so. It'd make the World Heavyweight Championship maybe main event PPVs and it would mean John Cena is back on Smackdown.

I wouldn't care if rey mysterio came back and won WHC. Del Rio don't deserve it

I think he will, ADR is a boring champ.