Starshot asked in SportsBaseball · 7 years ago

Who do you got in the NLCS?

Dodgers or Cardinals

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dodgers. Pirates don't stand a chance v. Stl, but the Cards can't stop LA. My best hopes for the WS? Dodgers vs. Rays, and Rays in 6. (Interestingly enough, Rays have the third lowest payroll, and Dodgers have the second highest) No, I'm not a Tampa Bay fan, but they're so clutch in October they make the Dodgers and Sox look like Texas. As for my NLCS choice, specifically, a little bit of bias went into the decision. (#nattitude) Here's to the Cards getting a taste of their own medicine.

• AGM
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Dodgers in 7

• 7 years ago

Dodgers in 5 games

• D
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Dodgers in 6 games.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

With their 3 starters, the Dodgers are better built for a short series than either STL or PIT.

LA in 5.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I see the Dodgers advancing and hoping if they do make it that far, they go and win the world series. I absolutely love Michael Young and he was a leader and very dedicated to the Rangers during his time here. If he doesn't win it this year then I'm not sure he will be a WS Champ this year and I really want that for him.

• 7 years ago

the cardinals are rollin. I say cards in 6 over dodgers.

• 7 years ago

LOL @ you writing off the Pirates (although I agree with you, I find it funny still).

I'm going with the Dodgers. No team can touch their pitching and their team as a whole is on absolute fire.

• 7 years ago

Dodgers. Can't predict how many games it will take but I think Dodgers will prevail.

• 7 years ago

Pittsburgh vs LA

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.