Starshot asked in SportsBaseball · 7 years ago

Who do you got in the NLCS?

Dodgers or Cardinals

Favorite Answer

Dodgers. Pirates don't stand a chance v. Stl, but the Cards can't stop LA. My best hopes for the WS? Dodgers vs. Rays, and Rays in 6. (Interestingly enough, Rays have the third lowest payroll, and Dodgers have the second highest) No, I'm not a Tampa Bay fan, but they're so clutch in October they make the Dodgers and Sox look like Texas. As for my NLCS choice, specifically, a little bit of bias went into the decision. (#nattitude) Here's to the Cards getting a taste of their own medicine.

• AGM

Dodgers in 7

Dodgers in 5 games

• D

Dodgers in 6 games.

With their 3 starters, the Dodgers are better built for a short series than either STL or PIT.

LA in 5.

I see the Dodgers advancing and hoping if they do make it that far, they go and win the world series. I absolutely love Michael Young and he was a leader and very dedicated to the Rangers during his time here. If he doesn't win it this year then I'm not sure he will be a WS Champ this year and I really want that for him.

the cardinals are rollin. I say cards in 6 over dodgers.

LOL @ you writing off the Pirates (although I agree with you, I find it funny still).

I'm going with the Dodgers. No team can touch their pitching and their team as a whole is on absolute fire.

Dodgers. Can't predict how many games it will take but I think Dodgers will prevail.

Pittsburgh vs LA