Qatar and World cup? So in an Islamist state, women will be allowed in stadiums?

.....? And if so, will they be segregated to a specific area, separated from the men?

Favorite Answer

I don´t know anything about what will be but I´m sure that Qatar isn't the right choice for the world cup (no matter what season) !

I'm very angry about all the reports of "forced labour" and its effects. Therefore the separation of men & women during the games is a very small problem to me.

The working and living conditions in certain gulf-states are well known for decades and I'm not referring to those well payed contracts of professionals in technical engenering etc. There are even reports of some football players out of "western" countries ... http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/foreign-...

People from India, Malaysia, Phillipines, Nepal etc. are exposed to an suppressive system of exploitation ... http://www.hrw.org/reports/2012/06/12/building-bet...

The "nice" guys out of the gulf-region always trying to impress by their eloquence, their education, their smart appearance, their smell of rose-water and last but not least by money ... but behind this facade you gonna find very deep rooted human abysses.

I'm very sorry but these "racists" have found some allies like the Fifa & Mr.Blatter. A new "puppet" in the cabinet of hidden opression is Thomas Bach the president of IOC ...

Qatar will be on the world stage so I think women will definitely be allowed in the stadiums. Also women will probably not be segregated, however if the women are middle eastern and Islamic they may be segregated.

Source(s): Meisters of Europe.

How would one detect if a person is Gay? Unless the person does some actions that are Gay in public, then they are in trouble. Otherwise it is fine.....Gays and Lesbians are all over the world and even I can assure that there are Gays and Lesbians in the entire Middle East. Just that they are not seen doing anything in the public.