Xtremenator1 asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

What was the longest time you've seen a WWE wrestler in a submission hold during a match?

Sometimes submissions can last for a long time. Especially if it's Kurt Angles "Ankle Lock" finisher. I think I've seen longer moments then what I'll post in the video below, but this is the only video I can find right now. Preferably it would be better if you knew a moment where it was a finisher submission like Benoits Crossface or Bret Harts Sharpshooter and not just a side headlock or normal sleeper hold.

Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania Ankle Lock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbbt7oplJxU

Youtube thumbnail

• FT9!
    Favorite Answer

Kurt Angle Vs Shawn Michaels At Wrestlemania 21 Is The One That Springs To Mind,

I Also Loved The Ending To That Match, Kurt Angle Gets Hit With A Sweet Chin Music And Shawn Michaels Goes For The Pin, Only To Get The Closest Two Count I Have Seen In My Life,

Kurt Appears To Be Knocked Out Whilst Shawn Michaels Gradually Makes His Way To His Feet, Thinking He Has Won The Match When Out Of Nowhere Angle Grabs Shawn's Leg And Applies The Ankle Lock, And Does So For Quite Some Time Until Shawn Michaels Is Forced To Tap Out,

I Remember That Match So Well And I Cant Believe It Was Nearly 9 Years Ago, But Yeah, That Is The Longest I Have Seen A WWE Wrestler In A Submission During A Match ..

The match when Benoit won the World Heavyweight title at WM in a Triple Threat against HBK and Triple H. At the end when Benoit had Triple H in a Crippler Cross-Face.

• Anon

dude the video is CM Punk vs Chris Jericho at Payback

Chris Beooit and his son