Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

0bama's Shutdown: Why doesn't 0bama negotiate (with cash) the way he negotiated 0bamaCare?

• DS M
    Favorite Answer

Obama is such an egotist that he can't tell you how many people signed up for Obamacare a week after the roll out. Why?

The lying slimball didn't listen to Dems and techs on his own team like he didn't listen to those depending on him in Benghazi. The roll out of Obamacare has been an absolute nightmare and is just one more he is embarrassing the US and Dems.

Could you imagine if a CEO in the private sector when to the shareholders like Obama went to the American public and said, "After 3 and a half years of promises and my constant fight to start my signature legislation, I stand here before you proud to say that I can't tell you how many have sign up because I don't know. And this is a good thing...

...not because I failed to listen again to the people who advise me

...or because after all this time and money and the pleas to level the playing field for you, the little guys, like I did illegally for big corporations I once more did not lift a finger,

no, ...but what I can tell you is that it is all Bush's fault and that is all that anyone really needs to know.

...so now all of you will once more follow me blindly and irrationally like the Black community who I have left waiting for me to play another game of golf rather than meet with Black leaders and inner city leaders to do something about crime and unemployment.

...or the unions who are just now discovering the knife I left in their back when I cut the work day from 40 hours to 30.

...and you thought the Jedi mind trick only worked on Star War characters."

Edit, Dave, remember it was Obama's leadership that lead the super committee like Obama said he would get to the bottom of the IRS scandal and the Benghazi scandal. Come to think it was Obama's red line that lead to him saying to Syria that he didn't want to remove the guy responsible of gassing his people, nor did he want to gas that killed them, he simply wanted to bomb them with no hope of military victory and no hope of making diplomatic relationships better either...but he was able to make KGB Putin look like a dove and gain more control of the region out of his irresponsible remarks and stupidity.

Or are you going to tell me that Obama fulfilled his promise to get to the bottom of the IRS scandal? Has he brought to justice those who killed his Ambassador as he promised? Did even Hollywood see him as being stupid with Syria? Or can you keep your current healthcare plans as he promised or are millions of Americas coming to grips that Obama lied to them about that and keeping your own doctor and it being affordable to those whose rates are going up or that everyone will will have coverage? No?

How do you believe this liar?

When you are dealing with a pigheaded idiot who fails to listen to his own team of Dems and techs that the Obamacare website is not ready to roll but does it anyway, how does an intelligent person work with a complete loser?

Please Google this partial closure of the government and notice that Obama is the one who hasn't budged an inch, whose actions are plain mean and designed to hurt people...all for a program that he where he stood in front of the American people and said he wasn't able to tell us how the roll out because he again failed to listen to logic.

There is no logic that support the idea that Rep are shutting down the gov when it is Obama that is the one threatening to veto. I guess after you believed a lie so many times, there gets to be a point where you also believe it is the truth.

You call it "Obama's shutdown" when the GOP has been planning it for months.

And Obama doesn't have any cash with which to negotiate.

You do an excellent job of packing a lot of lies into a very brief question.

Obama wants the shutdown so he can call the Con's bad names again.

• Lance

Reid and Boehner had a deal to keep the government running, raise the debt ceiling and cut spending by $60 billion. Then Boehner and his house members decided Obamacare had to be cut, too.

Yet, they keep saying it's Obama who decided to shut down the government, when it's republicans who keep demanding ever more from their minority status.

And people buy it. Pretty wild.

• Sarah

Obama can't negotiate with people who purposely planned the government shutdown months in advance for political gain. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/us/a-federal-bud...

The GOP isnt offerring anything

remember the 2011 debt ceiling fight? Obama made the super committee so they could negotiate..but the GOP wouldnt compromise ONE INCH, so we got the sequester.

Breaking news: It was Boehner, under pressure from the Tea Party, who refused to bring up a vote for a clean continuing resolution. It would have passed, by the way

I'm sure Reid and Pelosi would welcome that idea. In fact they can negotiate behind closed doors again, Then proclaim they have a plan everyone likes.