People who think Kanye isn't a genius have the worst taste in music and should just stick to Brintey?

They should seriously stick to bubblegum pop. Leave innovation, exploration and diversity to real artists like Kanye West. I suppose their little Brains can't comprehend all the complexity that goes behind producing a masterpiece of an album like College Dropout or Dark Twisted Fantasy.

Favorite Answer

He is one of the few actually creating truly original sounding music. But he is true to himself and says things in real life and his songs that are honest (for the moment, at least). He likes to mess with peoples perception of black men. he has no interest in being a prepackaged, non-offensive celebrity. If there is a line marked- you can bet he will step over it. But he is also shy, serious and probably a genius.

I have come to respect him. I also realize he gets a lot of bad press.

They love to quote him out of context. But they quote him! I figure that is

fallout from Obama. Many people do not like him and they do a poor job of hiding their racism: another uppity dude with an African name.

Just because YOU like someone does NOT mean everyone else has to, or that people who don't like him are automatically idiots. In fact, there are many who think the exact same way about people who like Kanye. Personally, I do not like either Kanye, or Britney all that much, but I have never been stupid enough to make myself sound like a complete idiot on a public forum by name-calling.

Must be a 12 year old if you find Mr. Kardashian's raps to be intelligent and funny. He makes Rob Schneider look mature and sophisticated by comparison.

kanye west indeed is underated unlike britney spears who cant even hit a note and no it not because she lazy , i think kanye need to interupt taylor again ***** is stuck up to infinity and quite honestly i sick of her i miss sings like gold digger better than most rap or whatever you hear now

He's a pretentious ***** I think...and his "music" sucks!