Guys ADR is such a jerk in real life?

Ok so I attended the live event in Providence,RI and ADR had a match with Khali and I was so excited lol then as the match progressed ADR hit Khali with a chair to get DQ'd and Sandow tried to cash in but Khali stopped him so ADR was leaving,he passed by me and I said hey,Alberto I'm a really big fan of yours and I wanted to see then he replied shut your mouth idiot i don't care...and said something rude in spanish.What a jerk Del Rio is...I regret supporting this a$$hole.

Favorite Answer

I also heard he was a jerk, but I wasn't sure if it was true. You should take Del Rio out of your username.

• Skitzo

It's his gimmick you retard. He's doing his job.

he's a heel. what do you expect? lol

He's a heel what do you want him to do? He's sticking to his gimmick. If he went around hugging the fans at live events and taking pictures with him during the show, what do you think that would do to his image/ gimmick?

• Uzaif

Really sad as you just had user name as his best fan and now you changed it. Maybe he was acting like jerk because he is a heel and heels alway do that.

He was staying in character.

He's a heel. Wait til he do autographs or is backstage, he won't be a in his heel gimmick

I thought he seemed like a good person as well as others when they sat down in front of the camera and said a few words about that ridiculous "stand up for wwe" garbage made by the wwe, when, if anything, individuals should stand up TO the wwe.

if what you said was true about ADR, then he is a moronic idiot who was too stupid to realize that he was wrong with his reaction towards you.

I heard cm punk is also a moronic jackas# in real life, in addition to him being an moronic idiot on camera when he was a heel just last year. in my opinion, the best kind of heel wrestler is one that's an ok person in real life, and that might be the case with former wrestler edge(adam copeland), despite the stupidity and ignorance from edge, matt hardy, and lita during that real-life onscreen feud they had back in 2005 from them agreeing to that onscreen feud when yet they should've never agreed to that onscreen feud to begin with.

Actually, he's a great wrestler and he works really hard.

And I see he did his job pretty well by making you hate him. That's his job, he was playing a role, he wants everyone to hate him including you and he made you hate him.

I bet he's an amazing guy in real life, and you're the jerk

Alberto Del Rio isn't actually a jerk in real life the reason he told you to shut up! is cause he's actually doing his job in WWE cause he's actually a heel wrestler and a heel wrestler supposed to do that.