Thoughts on game two of the ALCS?

Red Sox 6, Tigers 5

16 Answers

Relevance
  • me:)
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That was an amazing comeback. I'm sad because i'm a Tigers fan, but you have to resect a great comeback like that because it is definitely what makes the playoffs fun. With that said though, Boston fans were the first ones to throw their team under the bus when they were losing 5-0, not Tigers fans.

• 7 years ago

That win likely saved the chance to win the ALCS for the Red Sox. Going to Detroit down 2-0 would probably have been insurmountable.

• 7 years ago

Leyland and the pen just absolutely gave the game to the Red Sox, like they've been doing all year.

Scherzer was absolutely dominating through 7, and despite the fact he's been preserving his arm all year for the postseason, he goes to the pen and gives Boston the game.

We had a chance to take 2 from the Sox IN FENWAY, instead we split, lose all the momentum and will likely lose in 6.

• 7 years ago

The Tigers beat the Tigers. Leland shouldn't have taken the starter out. The Red Sox are not going to beat Verlander and it is unlikely that Jim Leland would make that sane mistake.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Sox took the dagger and stabbed back Detroit....as a Red Sox fan it was unbelievable. Glad Tori is alright though. time for game 3.

• Mike
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

They had that game won and the bullpin how do you give up a 4 run leadit

• Time to regain home field advantage, hopefully against the guy whose strike zone is as big as the Canadian province of Saskatchewan.

• 7 years ago

The tigers threw it away and amazing how Boston came back like they did. You just never know in baseball.

• 7 years ago

Great game, love a playoff walk-off base hit.

• 7 years ago

Momentum - Boston Strong...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.