Are the Colts the most complete team in the AFC?

They don't seem to have many holes in their team. They are ranked top 5 in rushing and passing yards per game. Their passing defense is ranked #10 in the NFL. They will also almost certainly be ranked top 10 in sacks after tonight's game. On the flip side, their offensive line is doing a much better job of... show more They don't seem to have many holes in their team. They are ranked top 5 in rushing and passing yards per game. Their passing defense is ranked #10 in the NFL. They will also almost certainly be ranked top 10 in sacks after tonight's game. On the flip side, their offensive line is doing a much better job of keeping Luck upright this season. They also already have big wins over the Seahawks and 49ers. Their only issue so far is that their run defense has looked a little soft, but that's about it.

I really think they are the most complete team in the AFC and at this point, I think they are the most likely to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. Many will say the Patriots and Broncos are way better and blah blah blah, but I don't see it.

Your thoughts?
Update: Chaos, you need to stop idolizing Peyton Manning and wake up to reality. Von Miller cannot and will not make their defense good. The Broncos will obviously win a shootout with almost any team, but once they actually play against some teams that have a defense and are offensively capable, they will be humbled.
Update 2: The Chiefs have the best defense by far out of these teams but Alex Smith will not win them the game if their defense falters even a little. Jamaal Charles can only do so much.
4 answers 4