Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Should the public burning of the Confederate Flag be illegal?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Best Answer

I wipe my butt hole with that filthy rag of treason.

• 6 years ago

only if it becomes illegal to burn the american flag. the so called confederate flag was used by the american navy long before the civil war. some one called the southerners traitors, no they weren't, the war didn't start over slavery. the north got mad because they weren't allowed to sell slaves anymore. it was politics. there were very few slave owners in the south, and the same for the north. study true history to find out.

• 6 years ago

Illegal ? It depends on whether or not the "burner" has the balz to do it in front of those that support the Confederate flag ? If he does then it`s Illegal ! If he being a coward liberal only wants to burn it while he is on his own turf , in front of only his pals , then it is legal to him ! Legal or Illegal : It all depends where you strike the match at !!!!!

• 6 years ago

Hell no, burning the Confederate Flag, that symbol of treason and slavery, should be encouraged!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • If anyone is silly enough to think that burning a flag is anything other than an attempt to raise emotions in lieu of having real points to make, I feel sorry for them.

• No - neither flag burning nor cross burning should be illegal, unless the act violates another law (such as constituting a threat).

• 6 years ago

it is part of our history what part of our country has a Mexican flag any worth to be flown in the usa

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Left wingers enjoy burning the American flag as often as possible.

• bil
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Whatever you Democrats do with your flags and hoods is protected by the Democrat supreme court

• 6 years ago

Nope. It would be the equivalent of throwing something one might not want away.

• 6 years ago

Libs love

burning the American flag

but so do terrorists

awww butthurt bill is a report monkey

LMAO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.