Michael asked in SportsBaseball · 7 years ago

Will the Cardinals advance to the World Series?

The Cardinals are now up 3-1 over the Dodgers. They're one game away from advancing to the World Series. But victory won't be easy in Chavez Ravine. Will the Cardinals win the pennant in 5 games? Or will the Dodgers send the series back to St. Louis?

Favorite Answer

I think at this point in time, my predictions for a St. Louis vs. Detroit World Series is making me look like a genius. I predicted back in the spring for this to happen, but since then I've fallen in love with Boston (I'm a Toronto fan), and now would rather see a Boston vs. St. Louis world series, but for reasons that I'm not sure of, I thought a Red Sox vs. Dodgers world series would be best, but apparently St. Louis had something to say about that, and they are kicking LA's buts fair and square.

So it will be the RED SOX vs. the CARDINALS, or was I right back in the spring? I'D SURE PUT MY MONEY ON ST.LOO IN THE NL. but boston vs. Detroit as the AL rep, just flip a coin! But there is something about how boston keeps coming, keeps coming! If I was a Detroit fan, I'd be concerned, I FEEL the baseball Gods are on Bostons side. Only time will tell!!!!

With Zach Greinke and Clayton Kershaw pitching the next 2 games, I see the Dodgers probably pushing it to 7 games and taking the series back to Busch Stadium. I anticipate the Cardinals advancing to the World Series by winning game 7 with Adam Wainright pitching and the Cardinals playing at home.

Cardinals are doing good. But since I'm rooting for the california team the dodgers will come up some miracle plays to win... Cardinals luck stops..

well the cardinals know how to get the job done. they don/t want to make a fool themselves. the cardinal fans wouldn/t mind. the cards win today. one last step cardinals. don/t blow it now cardinals. yes they will win. . . go cardinals.

" It ain't over 'til it's over." - Yogi Berra.

http://www.yogiberra.com/yogi-isms.html

Watch & see. Truthfully...I'd rather see the Cards clinch the series at home. Go crazy folks. Go crazy!

no they will choke like last year. go dodgers