Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 7 years ago

Who should i start at rb2 week 7: spiller, woodhead or ridley?

I got the stinky rb lottery this year in fantasy.... i need to start one of them, leaning on woodhead again but spiller has good matchup and ridley is waking up again.... and matthews will cut into woodys workload at least until he gets hurt.... help!

Favorite Answer

Tough one, I like Ridley perhaps he gets a touchdown, Blount is terrible and Ridley showed up again what worries me (probably worries you) is that he fumbles but you don't know if he will or not.

Ridley is the starter I'd roll him.

Woodhead is a talented guy but Matthews will continue to be the feature back limiting Woodheads work it's almost opposite they should be rolling Woodhead and change of pace with Matthews but whatever.

Spiller unfortunately unless he breaks one of his few touches for a long TD he's the biggest risk, losing basically his starting roll and majority of the carries to Fred Jackson.