Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

My teacher is a bully, what can I do?

My science teacher is a total bully, thinks he's better than all the grade ten's he teaches and acts like a complete ***. I am sick and tired of him being so rude and disrespectful. For example: Before our tests we are supposed to hand in that weeks work, we put it in a box that he then collects and marks. I had everything ready to go and put in the box, but I had forgot to put it in. I realized right when he was grabbing all the worksheets and I ran to him and said "sorry, I just forgot to put my stuff n the box." With all the other worksheets he told me to go sit down and said to put it in the box after the test. I checked my scores for the work online the next night and I received a 0 on everything. He is always a bully and it's like he wants us to fail. This past test I got 35% and he pointed out to the entire class how bad I did and rideculed me for it. How can I deal with this teacher? I am tired of this and I hate coming to school because of it.

Favorite Answer

Thats tough. Can you get your schedule changed so you have a different teacher for that class?

That has worked for my kids in the past.

Talk to him after class...say if he wants to that he can use you sexually if he stops being so mean to you... I mean that usualpy always works!!

Perhaps you can talk to your principal.