Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Why do Republicans call President Obama the Imperial President, is it because he beat them 2 times?

If Obama was an imperial president like you claim Obama would have raised the debt ceiling on his own, and would have used force to strike Syria.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

@Libertarian and others who think the same, you call our president despicable, horrible and dangerous! smh. I see a whole different President myself. This president stopped the war as promised, he brought Bin Laden to justice unlike Bush! (oh he's dead). He never sent our military to war he's doing all he can to bring them home, he likes to talk peace with other countries and it works, Republicans like war cause it makes "them money" he has a heart for the American people poor, middle class and like because he's been there. The world will go into a dark world for sure if they don't stop lying and disrespecting on our leader. What did republicans just pulled is what was despicable, they committed treason and got away with it. They called for the people stage a revolution and drag the president out with his hands up while waving their confederate flags. They shut the government down and cost it all that money on purpose so that their followers would say of he wrecked the economy, and they aren't thru, they are going to do it again until America is dismantled and broken.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Obama still needs to do things the people will support. He tried to use executive order in Syria but the polls told him he'd be unpopular and jeopardize the chance of democrats winning the next elections if he did. Thank God for Putin.

Since he does have a 2/3's of the government...he did raise the debt ceiling by himself.

• 7 years ago

You sound like the Democrats have never won 2 consecutive terms. Really? See right through your intentions President Obama is a Great Hero of yours. Remember One man can not take the blame for the bad things therefore one man can't take credit for all the good things. Obama " Got the Health Care bill from Mitt Romney's" Original not really. His accomplishments simply don't stand the test against his failures. He will definitely go down as the first President that tried to Divide the country into conflict.

• 7 years ago

This despicable, horrible, dangerous president. Now we risk WW III because of his famous ego.Why can't he be stopped? The birth certificate issue. Benghazi, lies and corruption about his entire life, including his marriage and drug use, lies about the death of bin Laden, narcissism, his IRS going after political enemies. Our war-weary military in constant war, while Obama disarms us and makes us vulnerable to attack by the very people he emboldens.

If anyone is around to write the history of the fall of the Untied States, readers won't believe the willingness with which half the country went along with this nightmare.

For, in the end, Barry Soetero is who he is. The fault is with the American voters who cared so little, and knew so little, about who and what we have been to the world, that they not only gave this mediocre hack a chance, they gave him a second chance. And he is succeeding in wrecking the country,which was the point all along.

When Barry has complete success, and we fall, the world will enter a dark age unlike any it has seen before, especially since Obama's buddies, the Muslim Brotherhood promised in 1983 that they would take over the world in 100 years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

No. It is because he constantly uses executive orders to get what he wants instead of going through congress. BTW, he said he would he didn't need congress' approval to go to Syria. The only reason we didn't is because Putin stepped in and solved the problem. He also stands there and says he refuses to negotiate. His administration also put out memos to purposely hurt the American citizens as much as possible during the sequester and partial government shutdown. What president does that?

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

No its because presidential scholars have identified several aggressive acts by the executive branch to usurp power, to skirt the process, and to scoff at the separation of powers,

LIKE NO OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY.

I thought most libs believe that its right and necessary to do all of the above to fulfill liberal agendas they agree with. You should be proud that Obama gets his way by being and Imperial president, the lib agenda couldn't happen any other way.

• 7 years ago

Makes "proclamations", (executive orders,) for things that HE wants, such as his "dream act stunt" for Illegals, ignores his constitutional duty to ENFORCE ALL THE LAWS if he doesn't LIKE the law, etc.

Wants it HIS way, or no way, which I admit, is the way most of the politicians in congress are also acting these days. (I have seen kindergärtners who did a better job of solving problems!!)

Source(s): 50+ years of watching government get worse!
  • 7 years ago

I think he should toss two platinum 1 trillion dollars coins into the FED and watch them go into cardiac arrest.

Attachment image
    Source(s): I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

They have focus groups test out lingo and that term did well with Fox News grunt watchers.

• dumb
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

I have never heard anybody Rep or otherwise say that. Where did you get that quote?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.