Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Who is still unaware than many of us appearing under the Canada label are doing so to access the OLD version?

Of Answers?

I have also opened repl;acement E0-mail accounts with MSN.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nobody, but it's a great way for them to dodge a question when they feel uncomfortable about actually answering it.

• 7 years ago

I told many people you can post or at least I am able to post under my avatar letters. I prefer to stay American as I am American. I have never been able to work out the original UK glitch with Yahoo on my mail although I have wasted countless hours doing so. However, I know this is American isn't it? Someone please tell me what flag I am?

Source(s): lol
  • 7 years ago

Plenty of people. Some have gone to the New Zealand, Australian or British Answers, too.

• 7 years ago

In any case, these forums are the property of Yahoo. They get to decide who gets to post, not random users who feel you absolutely must live within the 50 states in order to have an opinion about them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

I don't understand why Yahoo didn't force this stuff on the Canadians.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You would think that would make Yahoo think about what a mess they made of their new format.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I am aware, but I like the flag of my birth.

• Katz22
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Yes. I was aware of that. I guess some people just don't like or can't adapt to change.

• 7 years ago

you are flying the Canadian flag

so as far as we are concerned

you are Canadian

now your poutine is getting cold

• 7 years ago

Who cares?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.