On a rating of A-F how do you rate the ALCS between the Dodgers Vs Cardinals?

Congratulations to the Cards for winning the NL Championship.

Update:

NLCS

13 Answers

Relevance
  • blu
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Best Answer

I didn't even know it was over. I didn't watch one of the games. Maybe I saw a couple of innings as I channel surfed the cable TV.

Baseball discouraged my interest when greed/a labor dispute cancelled the WS, the cost to attend the game became unreasonable and some of the players put them self above the game deciding to cheat.

I'm also disappointed by the onslaught of bad officiating that plagues the league every season. The sport has extended use of replay at it's disposal but keeps dragging it's feet on implementation.

• 6 years ago

C. Seems as though there weren't any memorable games or moments. Even if the Tigers lose to the Red Sox I'll remember the Iglesias catch of Ortiz pop up for the rest of my life. Which is just one play alone from the ALCS. Dodgers-Cardinals didn't have anything like that.

• Tom
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

First of all the series between the Dodgers and Cardinals is the NLCS. I give the series a A-

• 6 years ago

You mean NLCS

the series between the Dodgers and Cardinals - I rate it an C +

had some good moments, but overall I think the Dodgers were overmatched by the Cardinals

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

B. It had some drama and good pitching. Until the last game. Michael Wacha was drafted by the Cardinals with the extra draft pick that the Cardinals got when the Angels signed Pujols. Just an interesting little factoid.

• 6 years ago

D

I don't like the Cardinals and LA really never showed up.

• 6 years ago

C-

It was nothing special, I have seen many better NLCS'.

• 6 years ago

C, little entertaining but no doubt had its down sides.

• 6 years ago

c

• Operaz
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

C - good, but not great.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.