On a rating of A-F how do you rate the ALCS between the Dodgers Vs Cardinals?

Congratulations to the Cards for winning the NL Championship.

NLCS

• blu
    Best Answer

I didn't even know it was over. I didn't watch one of the games. Maybe I saw a couple of innings as I channel surfed the cable TV.

Baseball discouraged my interest when greed/a labor dispute cancelled the WS, the cost to attend the game became unreasonable and some of the players put them self above the game deciding to cheat.

I'm also disappointed by the onslaught of bad officiating that plagues the league every season. The sport has extended use of replay at it's disposal but keeps dragging it's feet on implementation.

C. Seems as though there weren't any memorable games or moments. Even if the Tigers lose to the Red Sox I'll remember the Iglesias catch of Ortiz pop up for the rest of my life. Which is just one play alone from the ALCS. Dodgers-Cardinals didn't have anything like that.

• Tom

First of all the series between the Dodgers and Cardinals is the NLCS. I give the series a A-

You mean NLCS

the series between the Dodgers and Cardinals - I rate it an C +

had some good moments, but overall I think the Dodgers were overmatched by the Cardinals

B. It had some drama and good pitching. Until the last game. Michael Wacha was drafted by the Cardinals with the extra draft pick that the Cardinals got when the Angels signed Pujols. Just an interesting little factoid.

D

I don't like the Cardinals and LA really never showed up.

C-

It was nothing special, I have seen many better NLCS'.

C, little entertaining but no doubt had its down sides.

c

• Operaz

C - good, but not great.