Mark asked in SportsBaseball · 7 years ago

Cardinals or Red Sox?

Who's winning?

I say Red Sox in 7.

On Halloween!

Favorite Answer

Red Sox. Anybody saying that the Sox can't handle the Cards' pitching, well, didn't they say the same thing about Verlander, Scherzer, and Sanchez?

• Gerry

I'm going with the Red Sox only because my 93 year old WW II Veteran friend has been a life long Cardinals fan as he came from the home town next door to Stan "The Man" Musial the Cardinals are his team by honor of the generation he came from. Should be fun going to logger heads with this guy who can recall 1942 as though it were yesterday (but can't remember what he had for lunch today).

Red Sox in 7 ~ let's have some fun!

Cardinals in 6 but I suggest think the Red Sox would may get fully rusted and pull something like the mix of 2001 Yankees, 1993 Phillies, 1990 As, 1988 As, 1977-78 Dodgers, 1984 Padres, 1981 Yankees and 1966 Dodgers in this series.

Sox in 6

Red Sox in 6 and will win it on the 30th. They are lesser of the two evils. Being a reds fan could never root for the cardinals.

My season ended when the Yankees were eliminated. Is there a way whereby both the Cardinals and Red Sox can lose? Wishful thinking of course. At any rate I must root for the Cardinals since they are the lesser of two evils.

Red Sox in six

Cardinals..in 6 there pitching is aa good as anyones this playoffs.wacha and adam.. but they can hit as well, red sox r playing a very sound baseball team, but redsox r on a mission i just think cards win

Sox in 7 because they are going to excell but it will a long and challenging series.

Cards in 6.