What do you think of this upcoming Card for Ring of Honor?

"Glory by Honor XII"

October 26, 2013

Frontier Fieldhouse

9807 Sayre Ave

Chicago Ridge, IL 60415

CHAMPIONS VS. ALL STARS 8 MAN TAG TEAM ELIMINATION MAIN EVENT- SPECIAL 2 HOUR TIME LIMIT

ROH World Champion Adam Cole, World Tag Team Champions reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly, and World TV Champion Matt Taven vs. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin, Jay Lethal, and C & C Wrestle Factory (Caprice Coleman & Cedric Aleander)

* If any member of the All Stars pins the World Champion they will get a future title match

PILE DRIVER VS PILE DRIVER

"Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen vs. Michael Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis

SPECIAL CHALLENGE MATCH

Paul London vs. Roderick Strong

GRUDGE MATCH

Mark Briscoe vs. Silas Young

JIMMY JACOBS TRIAL SERIES MATCH #4

Jimmy Jacobs vs. Adam Page

TAG TEAM CHALLENGE MATCH

Outlaw Inc. (Homicide & Eddie Kingston) vs. Adrenaline RUSH (ACH & Tadarius Thomas)

SINGLES ACTION

"The Sicilian Psychopath" Tommaso Ciampa vs. Jessy Sorensen

A SPECIAL MEET & GREET AUTOGRAPH SESSION WILL TAKE PLACE PRIOR TO THE SHOW WITH LISA VARON!!!

Live Event :Saturday, Oct 26, 2013 08:30pm EDT

http://www.rohwrestling.com/live/events/2013/oct/2...

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Who cares how much star power ROH has, they still have the ability to book ANY top indy star they want for an appearance and they always give a good show.

You gotta think that Jessy Sorensen match he's having there was supposed to be a match at Bound for Glory if he wouldn't have been released from TNA. I like seeing Homicide on that card and the Champions vs. All Stars match looks great.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

wow ROH has no star power.....

the days of ROH being the beacon of indy talent are over. there was a time when ANYBODY could produce a 5 star match from opening match to the last match on the card. when Gabe left so did all of the international talent.....before there were guys from Japan that would show up on a regular basis. what does ROH do for talent rotation....other than get some PWG guys.

I look at that card and see a group of nobodies: Mat Taven is a 5th rate Matt Hardy, Mike Bennett is a Buff Bagwell wannabe, some guys with initials as names, and about 10 guys that look like they came out of wrestling camp last year.

ROH got worse when it sold out to Sinclair.....and still mad they turned Truth Martini who was a big word talking cult leader into a damn glorified pimp.....for shame.

I'm sorry but Caprice, Coleman, Bennett, ACH, Tadarius, Sorensen are something I would expect to see from a local indy fed.....not ROH.

• Really ROH has fallen, but they are doing better than TNA, its a solid card, 5/10 Thats what they deserve but they need some star power NOW

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.