Do you think Fox news edits stories, ie lies, the way NBC edited the Zimmerman 911 tapes?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • bil
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Or the way CBS 'forged documents' for the Bush Vietnam story

• R J
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Sure they do why just yesterday they showed people sobbing about the Obama care website not working and they always have these actors posing as business owners saying they are going to have to lay off people because of it. They even had some people on there making up stories about a super high debt. believe it or not they even had people on there talking about how we gave weapons in Libya to terrorist, I mean rebels that not only attacked Syria but also poor ole Mali*.

Just look at this site where they faked the report on the Libyan rebels using Libyan armor to attack the Mali government and the French had to step in.

*http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2012/10/f...

• 7 years ago

Yes, Roger E. Ailes was a longtime adviser to Nixon.

Source(s): Watergate tapes
  • 7 years ago

No, but liberals tend to be pathologically dishonest so they stoop to using biased and dishonest "sources" like Huff, cBS, media matters. nbc, cbs, cnn.....all known for their proven dishonesty...it's the democrat way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

They edited several different Tea Party rally tapes to show largers crowds there than actually were there in the first couple of years of Tea Party rallies. I know Sean Hannity was one there proudly showing that lie off.

I dare you to look it up.

• Sathi
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

No. Liberals label everyone liars if they don't agree with their warped agenda. The left wing is full of obnoxious brats who need to grow up.

• 7 years ago

Speaking of lies and deception pawned off as a "news" organization,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/msnbc-opi...

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Not unless you can give me evidence. Will all of the claims that they lie there should be a lot of examples out there but we never see any.

• 7 years ago

Very rare, but liberal news is the worst.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.