Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 7 years ago

Need help finding similar songs to these ones?

Recently I've found a couple songs that have lines where they are almost screaming the line? It's more like they're thick with emotion very desperate or despondent. Anyways I was wondering if anybody knew any songs with lines like these, that you can really feel the despair and emotion. The songs that I've found these lines in are

Taylor Swift (All Too Well) Line:

"You call me up again just to break me like a promise, So casually cruel in the name of being honest'

Taylor Swift (Forever & Always) This is at the end of the song when she's saying:

"It rains in your bedroom everything is wrong, it rains when you're here and it rains when you're gone."

Carrie Underwood (Good Girl) This line is near the end when she's shouting it:

"He's no good girl, no good for you, you better get your getting on your goodbye shoes"

and

Dixie Chicks (Not Ready to Make Nice) Line:

"Made my bed and I sleep like a baby with no regrets and I don't mind saying it's a sad, sad story when a mother will teach her daughter that you oughta hate a perfect stranger and how in the world can the words that I said, send somebody so over the edge that they'd write me a letter saying that I better shut up and sing or my life will be over."

Those songs just so happen to be country but I listen to pop too, country, even some older artists like Billy Joel and Elton John.. I'm pretty versatile.

Anyways if you know any of these songs and what I'm talking about and you know similar songs if you could let me know that would be great, Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

Ace of Spades - Motorhead