Weight loss and gynocomastia and fatty liver?

I am a 16 year old male. all my life i have been kinda chubby or fat however now it is getting kind of out of control. i do not feel confident or attractive anymore please help me. i am 5'9 and 210 pounds. i am starting to develop gynocomastia, (man boobs) and i feel as if they will never go away or they will... show more I am a 16 year old male. all my life i have been kinda chubby or fat however now it is getting kind of out of control. i do not feel confident or attractive anymore please help me. i am 5'9 and 210 pounds. i am starting to develop gynocomastia, (man boobs) and i feel as if they will never go away or they will be more noticeable if i lose weight, is this true? i feel very insecure and have notice one breast is slightly larger than the other. i also noticed that my penis size has significantly decreased compared to before. is this because of fat. and i am also starting to develope acne, could this be from being too fat or diet? Also, the doctors have told me i have fatty liver or liver inflammation. what can i do to treat this. i REALLY NEED HELP to get my life together. what can i do to lose weight, feel better. i want to get rid of all these problems and be healthy and attractive :(. i have dreams to one day be a firefighter and i need to be fit in order to do this. what can i do to help my liver, gynocomastia, lose weight and treat my acne???!!?!! is there still hope for me? are all of these things treatable? will i ever be able to live a normal life? what should i do, where should i start and how can i get there. please help me i feel depressed
23 answers 23