Is the Republicancare website also down because I can't find it?

Do you sign up for republicancare on the bulletin board at the Country Kitchen Buffet? Do I have to live in a Del Webb project to qualify for Republican healthcare plan?

• Avi
    Favorite Answer

Actually, the health system of the state of Massachusetts is another example of the American form of socialized medicine, and was brought to you by guess who? MITT ROMNEY. Last time I checked, he was a Republican.

Why does that matter? It matters because it is the model upon which the Affordable Care Act was based. Dig a little and you will get the details on it (a good place to start would be the Massachusetts state senate). Also, because of the Freedom of Information Act you can look not only at the ACA, but the record of every Congressional debate held on it. Take a look at that and tell me that the GOP are American heroes standing up for our "rights".

Nobody in America knows anything about their government. It's pathetic.

• Who ever convinced you it was someone elses job to fix-up what you phuqued-up? Sometimes the best compromise (if that's whatn youre hinting at) is Phuque You! For the sake of the country, that is what Republicans offer in compromise!

Republicans have a better idea: ration health care through high insurance premiums.

• IceT

Why would there be one it wasn't passed into law! In fact it wasn't even voted on.

democrats refused to bring it up for a vote - dammed obstructionists

If there was one, I bet you $10 it would work right