Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

So the list of things Obanma "Didn't Know" grows again! NSA Spying on 35 world leaders?

Isn't it comforting to know that He didn't know?

It does make you wonder why they were doing it though, and who they WERE telling about what they learned. Maybe Hillary knew?

WOW, Mother Hubbard! I am Impressed! All those things I have said about you? I take half of them back!

Favorite Answer

Again you make fun of the President's name misspelling it, as do others. What if the Liberals started referring to Bush as Busche which is just another spelling of his name.

But as a Liberal I don't accept that the President did not know about the spying which was started under Busche through the Patriot Act of Oct. 26th of 2001. What does it matter? If it comes out that we were monitoring their hard lines than I would worry. When you cast your voice on the wind, signals why are you setup when someone hears you?

As of this point in time the only place of total privacy is within the mind, once spoken someone will hear.

None of the Presidents ever claim to "know" get real. Not on matters of National Security.

It was probably Israel and America is just taking the blame. Why would america spy on their ally germany especially with merkel a staunch socialist, but israel would have reason to spy on ze germans.

• Cody

Obama only knows about all the great things he supposes he's done. All the bad things are somebody else's fault, i.e., Republicans, George Bush, the Tooth Fairy, et. al.

The buck stops with obama

Well, this sounds like a good idea. Let's back the most powerful man in the world that commands the most powerful army on earth into a corner and embarrass him.

The US spies, now people should just let it go.

It amazes me how little opponents of Obama understand about how the office of the president functions.

• Jeff S

The NSA doesn't tell him everything!

Guess Bush didn't know either!

What is cute is that you think this is just 35 leaders.

anytime they find proof (or even indications!) that there is malfeasance under Obama they scream "Obama didn't know!" or they blame Bush!