Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

Help me please, I don't know how to stop pushing her away?

I have depression. It hasn't been a week since I've been diagnosed and I am taking medication. But my life is gettin worse. There is this guy at school I despise and he keeps saying hello just to **** me off. I have told him to Sod off a million times. So I beat him up in school in front of all my friends. My best friend screamed my name. When I talked to her after school she said that she is mad at me. She was the first person to know I had depression btw, so she knows I am having a tough time. I just don't know how to fix things with her. I am pushing her away, when I am trying not to. Someone please help me. Thanks in advance

Favorite Answer

tell her your sorry and that you need her. And also mention as selfish as that sound. Even while Im depressed as F**k, I'll try to make you happy in return and do what I can to pay back the kindess you give me.

the truth! pour your heart open it!