Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Is my $2500 premium savings going to be After the price goes up by like 5 thou? like the Deficit cut?

In half came after it first got Tripled?

Or do you all forget that obama ALSO promised an AVERAGE savings of $2500?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. After private sector insurers gouge for as much as they can get away with, Obamacare will save you money.

It's like how after Bush abandoned the balanced budget and destabilized our economy, creating the single largest deficit in our nation's history, Obama has cut it back down.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Obama did not promise an average savings of $2500, Obama promised that premiums with Obamacare would be $2500 less than without it. It is a subtle, but important distinction.

• Frog
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

80% of Americans get their insurance through their employer or are already enrolled in a government program like Medicare, so are unaffected by Obamacare.

Of the other 20%, many will qualify for a subsidy, but frankly, so long as they are working age I don't care about them, or you.

Why don't you stop being so lazy and just get yourself a job with coverage?

• Lenny
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Great idea. That saving could be Washington's usual type of savings against the baseline when they plan 20% per year hike and then squeeze it 2% down presenting that 18% yearly increase is 2% saving.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

My health care premiums have risen 150% since the passing of ObamaCare....LOL! Obama lied about any savings....LOL!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

It's now illegal for insurance companies to raise your premiums unreasonably.

• 7 years ago

Why? Did Rick Scott cut your Medicaid back?

• 7 years ago

Tom I agree. Too many people are making claims which are not true, so Willy please show us your plan. I don't want to doubt you but a link please!

• 7 years ago

so what plan do you have, so we can look it up and see if it tripled?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.