I have a job interview with a call center on friday... please read buttom for more details..?

I have a job interview for a call center and it will be my first customer service job and well I know there going to ask me a bunch of interview questions and honestly I suck at answering those and then I stary getting really nervouse if anyone can help me by telling me what kind of questions they usually ask and how should I answer I would really appreciate it. This job will help my family allot thanks

Favorite Answer

Just be yourself and tell them that you like to help people and have a cheerful manner on the phone. Since you have no previous experience they will train you, so inform them that you are eager to learn and are able to multi task, based on your experience in what ever it is you have done, even if it is doing domestic work at home or babysitting if that is all you have. Finally, arrive at least 15 minutes before the interview starts, don't chew gum, or smoke and go in all smokey smelling, and visualize, while waiting, having a good and positive interview. Sit up straight, feet on the floor, hands on the armrests or in your lap, and look the interview in the eye and answer everything they ask, unless it falls under too personal, religion and such like, and most of all Relax.

Good Luck Dear!!!

• They will ask you how you will resolve customer issues.