Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPC · 8 years ago

I need help with steam?

I have a steam account for about a year now I have bought 3 games and it adds to about $50 but now I have forgot my password , so I tryed to get the email from steam but my email was disabled , I am not able to do anything , I have the steam app on my phone and I dont need to log in , I dont want to have to re buy my games , someone please help

Favorite Answer

You should try to contact steam about this situation. If your email is disabled and you can't get any verification email sent then I'm not sure what else you can do. Steam makes it very hard for people to take others accounts so if you forget or lose your email. You will probably have a hard time getting back onto your steam account.

just see if you can contact steam. If you have a user ID that you've written down or anyway to prove that the account is yours you might have a chance in getting it back.

But I can't be sure. It was a very long time ago when I lost my account info, but I was able to get it back. Things may have changed since then.

Source(s): Steam user since 2007