Do you the IRS Lois Lerner will be going to jail now that it was proven?

she gave detailed confidential tax information to other govt agencies, since it is a federal crime and all

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Best Answer

was that correct grammar or am i too stupid to see a question here

• 6 years ago

Government agencies routinely share information. It is not against the law; what is against the law is sharing information outside the government that was given or obtained for governmental purposes.

Thus, the FBI can seek tax information from the IRS to build a criminal case, the Agriculture Department can seek information from the National Weather Service to make crop predictions, &c.

• 6 years ago

I doubt that you will see her go to jail there hasn't been anyone put in jail from the Obama administration, like in Benghazi four Americans were killed yet nobody was held accountable, fast n furious border agent was killed again nobody was held accountable, then you got the IRS who are going after individuals and groups, again nobody was held accountable, everyone of these scandals that the Obama administration has created its just distractions to keep people confused about how Obama is destroying America he needs to be impeached people need to call Washington and stress to their Senators and their congressmen that they need to vote for impeachment because Obama is a liar

Source(s): Obama's real father is a man named Frank Marshall Davis check him out look at pictures of Davis and Obama
  • L.T.M.
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

This is the Obama Regime. You can rape torture and kill our Ambassador and not go to jail. And the only thing that will get you fired is not covering for the Boss's lies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Do you have any evidence that's true?

The Government has a right to your private information, such as on on your taxes, I don't know if you can grasp that (lol!)

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

No, Sherry, it is your "news" source that is lying.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

wasn't she from super man

• 6 years ago

your poutine is getting cold

bugger off Canuk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.