How can I get her back??

We met over a year ago and began building a strong friendship in the new year and went out a few times to a variety of places. The relationship kicked up a notch when kissing became a new form of greeting, passing the time and departing. We agreed in June to just not put the spotlight on the two of us and really enter into a real relationship due to us both being away for the majority of the summer months. I tried starting things up again in September but proved really hard, finding each other unavailable for both September and October, until finally we agreed t talk and met up. I asked her out, but she said she's not really sure if going out would be a good idea, answering no, but said she would think about it. I'm wondering what that means, the whole "I'll think about it."

After that I just started babbling on about nothing and made a fool of myself. We didn't really talk about anything after that about what would happen next, but I really liker her and want to see the two of us together, so how can I slowly show her that it would be a good idea, that I'm the same person from before? I suppose I'm asking how can I get her back? What can I do??

I feel absolutely at a loss of what to do without her and always feel uncomfortable and cant get her out of my thoughts. What can i do to get her back?? Do I ask for the two of us to start over/anew?? Please help, she's absolutely amazing and worth everything to me

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Well as a girl, I believe one of the most romantic things a boy can ever do is sing to you (especially if they sing good) I also believe writing her a note explaining everything about how you feel to her and his you think she feels about you is good too. Either of these should win her heart over also try flowers. Hope this helps(: