which is worse, a person using drugs or a person acting snobby and superior to others?

what I mean by drugs is crack cocaine, powdered cocaine, meth, heroin, ecstasy or hydrocodones.

Favorite Answer

A person doing drugs. Drugs have a negative impact on both the user and the people around them. You can ignore the snobby person but people on drugs (some times) have no control over themselves and can do irrational things that hurt people around them.

Well I am against heavy drugs, however I know people who try/do cocaine, marijiuana, MD, MDA and they are very decent people with good jobs, who can save money aswell and treat people well; so Im learning to not judge people who do drugs sometimes (unless they do it constantly and its affecting their hygiene and health) so I would say snobby and superior people are worse.

• Nova

A person using drugs.

Some people die because they use drugs. It's not right to use drugs that way, usually they're used for pain numbing or something.

Both are bad but the drugs you mentioned are very bad for your health so I would say the drug user is worse.

• ឵឵

A person using drugs.

in my opinion it would be a person acting snobby and superior to others

The drug user is far worse than the snob . . . the snobbery is often just perception.