Why does't Marissa Mayer respond to requests to change yahoo mail Back ?

Yahoo mail was changed. Maybe in Oct. 2013 ? and ( almost) Everyone seems to hate it ( must be millions) now ( including me ) I Know " Hate" is such a strong word. How about.. want to flush it down the toilet except that our jobs depend on it ? ) And No one at yahoo seems to care....

Favorite Answer

There are a couple hundred million users. A few million is only 1%. That is not enough for any change. I, myself, see nothing wrong with Yahoo mail. The only major change is conversations which can be turned off.

ℬ ℋ

It seems to me there are several changes in the NEW Yahoo Mail. There are no boxes to check to where you want your email to go, spam, trash, etc. Cannot change stationary color, not easy to use spell check, for next page or previous page you have to click on an arrow in an area of the keyboardt that in a convenient area on the keyboard,no reason to change them all. And when you do change something, no info is given! The tabs are much more convenient to use then going to the bottom of the page! Not everyone is able to grasp all the new changes and be comfortable. The BIG thing is, I pay for my Yahoo Mail, as do many others, and we were not even a CHOICE to what we are paying for! We could have been asked BEFORE the changes were made!! It just not seem fair to anyone to turn on your computer and it is ALL different, with no explanation!! QWe are not all computer savvy!!.

Hear, hear!

Hate is surely not stronge enough for the geniuses that came up with the new version of Yahoo Mail.

I have been waiting for eons for Google to adopt the tab format used previously by Yahoo and tehn they turn around and adopt everything I hate about Google Mail!!!

It would be nice if Ms Mayer spend less time shopping around for expensive acquistions, rather tha, focusing on their core product...

Cheers.

EB