Should Government have a role in Evolution such as Roe V Wade. Shouldn't Church and State be separate?

Favorite Answer

Yes, they should be separate.

I find it rather funny that you actually managed to trick some Christians. Lol good job :)

Stanley, your god doesn't belong in my government, either. You cannot prove the existence of your god, and you cannot disprove the existence of anyone else's god(s). Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, people have different beliefs than you, and your beliefs should not dictate how others live their lives. If you want god in your government, go live in the Middle East.

I always try to answer your questions seriously, but they always force a smile out of me. I am all for separation of church and state on this issue. Same way I feel about when Scopes ruled that monkeys have a right to abortion.

• pmaxu

This time around, I have no idea what you're asking. But yes, Church and State should be separate.

Govt's job is to educate it's people, and protect the rights of it's citizens.

So, teaching facts, like evolution, is just fine.

Upholding the constitution, as with Roe v Wade, is just fine.

...It is only NOT fine for people who do not like facts, or do not like the constitution.

Church and state should be separate; but state and God should not be separate. Church and God are not the same thing.